Monday, June 28, 2010

Cheap Seventh Generation Diapers and Wipes!



In a previous post I mentioned how much I enjoy Amazon's Subscribe and Save program- such a great deal!  Then today I received an email letting me know that their Seventh Generation diapers and wipes were an additional 15% off when you purchase them through their Subscribe and Save program.  That makes them 30% off of their already low case price.  I ordered two different sizes and a case of training pantsand wipes.  I purchase the travel size packages of wipes because they are small enough that they don't dry out before we use them up. They were only $1.69 each! The diapers ended up being $6.99 per package!  I think they are closer to $12 at my grocery store.  We use cloth diapers and wipes 80% of the time, but there are always times when we need to have disposables on hand and I have been really pleased with Seventh Generation.  It is great to know you aren't putting harsh chemicals like chlorine against your child's delicate skin.

Amazon indicated that this was a limited time promotion, so I don't know how long it will last.  Enjoy the savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment